What is sinus?
A hollow cavity present in the forehead, behind cheeks, between the eyes and behind the eyes. The cavities open to nose for the free exchange of air and mucus.
What is sinusitis?
Sinusitis refers to inflammation. Inflammation in the sinus is called sinusitis. This usually happens due to blockage in the sinus cavities caused by a virus, bacteria or fungus.
What are the symptoms?
1. Facial pain
2. Nasal stuffiness
3. Nasal discharge
6. Loss of smell
7. Additional: fever, bad breath or toothache (in acute cases)
Homoeopathy for Sinusitis?
To treat sinus, following four things are important
1. Draining the sinuses
2. killing the germs
3. Strengthening the immune system
4. Preventing recurrences
Treatment in Homoeopathy:
1. Kalium iodatum: for first visible symptoms of a cold and running nose
2. Sticta : for sensation of fullness and pain in the nose
3. Hepar sulphur : for painful sinusitis
4. Hydrastis: For discharge that does not come out but goes in the throat which causes coughing.
5. Cinnabaris: For pain and swelling in and around the eyes
6. Vinca minor: For dryness and heat in the nose
7. Phosphorus: For bleeding nose
Doctor Bhargava for Sinusitis:
Sinin Drops: A selective and qualitative formulation for allergic sinusitis, pain in sinus and head, nasal congestion, easy breathing, sneezing, cold and running nose
Packing: 30 ml drops
Dosage: 10-15 drops in half cup water thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
Sinoras Tablets: Homoeopathy combination tablet for acute and chronic sinusitis, congestion, running or blocked nose, sneezing, headache etc.
Adult: 2 tablets thrice a day,
Children: 1 tablet thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
Please Add and approve your comment by admin